Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Chagatai lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Chagatai adjectives: Chagatai terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Chagatai conjunctions: Chagatai terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Chagatai morphemes: Chagatai word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Chagatai multiword terms: Chagatai lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Chagatai nouns: Chagatai terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chagatai numerals: Chagatai terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Chagatai particles: Chagatai terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Chagatai pronouns: Chagatai terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Chagatai verbs: Chagatai terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Chagatai lemmas"
The following 182 pages are in this category, out of 182 total.