Category:Old Frisian nouns
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old Frisian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old Frisian proper nouns: Old Frisian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Old Frisian a-stem nouns (0 c, 34 e)
- ► Old Frisian consonant stem nouns (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Old Frisian i-stem nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Old Frisian n-stem nouns (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Old Frisian ō-stem nouns (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Old Frisian proper nouns (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Old Frisian r-stem nouns (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Old Frisian u-stem nouns (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Old Frisian nouns"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.