Jump to navigation Jump to search
istūc (not comparable)
- to or towards the place where you are, which you mention
- to the point in a discourse that you have reached or mentioned
- 59 BC 29 April, Marcus Tullius Cicero, Letters to Atticus:
- Gnaeus quidem noster jam plānē quid cōgitet nesciō [..] quī quidem etiam istūc addūcī potuerit.
- But what our friend Gnaeus is thinking I simply don't know any more [..] that he ended up allowing such a measure as this.
- “istūc” on page 1069 of the Oxford Latin Dictionary (2nd ed., 2012)