ràndā f (plural randuna)
- A large pot for water storage.
randa f (plural rande)
In Lojbanized spelling.
- Chinese: cian — 遷 (迁) [qiān]
- English: srendr — surrender
- Hindi: man — मानना [mānanā]
- Spanish: rend — rendir
- Russian: sdav — сдаваться [sdavatʹsâ]
- Arabic: atmara
- yield; x1 yields/gives way/surrenders to x2 (force/agent) under conditions x3.
- plane (of a surface: flat or level.)
This Swahili entry was created from the translations listed at plane. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see randa in the Swahili Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) July 2009