婦 (radical 38 女+8, 11 strokes, cangjie input 女尸一月 (VSMB), four-corner 47427, composition ⿰女帚)
- KangXi: page 265, character 14
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 6432
- Dae Jaweon: page 532, character 13
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1062, character 6
- Unihan data for U+5A66
- Phono-semantic compound (形聲, OC *bɯʔ): semantic 女 (“woman”) + phonetic 帚 (OC *pjuʔ), as supported by the latest Old Chinese reconstructions; or
- Ideogrammic compound (會意): 女 (“woman”) + 帚 (“broom”) – a woman with a broom.
- fu5 - literary;
- pou5 - colloquial (新婦).
- hô - literary;
- bô - colloquial (新婦).
- hū/hǔ - literary;
- pū/pǔ - colloquial (新婦).
- hu6 - literary;
- bu6 - colloquial (新婦).
- married woman
(grade 5 “Kyōiku” kanji)
婦 • (bu) (hangeul 부, revised bu, McCune-Reischauer pu)
- married women
婦 (phụ, vợ)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text