Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sindhi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sindhi adjectives: Sindhi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sindhi adverbs: Sindhi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Sindhi conjunctions: Sindhi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Sindhi determiners: Sindhi terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Sindhi interjections: Sindhi terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Sindhi multiword terms: Sindhi lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Sindhi nouns: Sindhi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sindhi numerals: Sindhi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sindhi postpositions: Sindhi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Sindhi pronouns: Sindhi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sindhi proper nouns: Sindhi nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Sindhi verbs: Sindhi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Sindhi conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Sindhi determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Sindhi interjections (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Sindhi multiword terms (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Sindhi verbs (3 c, 11 e)
Pages in category "Sindhi lemmas"
The following 172 pages are in this category, out of 172 total.