Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Affixes attached to the end of Turkish words.
For more information, see Appendix:Turkish suffixes.
- Category:Turkish suffix forms: Turkish suffixes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Turkish derivational suffixes: Turkish suffixes that are used to create new words.
- Category:Turkish diminutive suffixes: Turkish suffixes that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Turkish inflectional suffixes: Turkish suffixes that are used as inflectional endings in noun, adjective or verb paradigms.
- Category:Turkish terms by suffix: Turkish terms categorized by their suffixes.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Turkish suffixes"
The following 126 pages are in this category, out of 126 total.