Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The form differs between traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, and Japanese shinjitai, as depicted at right. These are represented by the same Unicode code point; see Han unification.
- Traditional Han: Ideogrammic compound (會意): 月 + 戶; the body's gate.
- Simplified Han: Ideogrammic compound (會意): 月 + 户.
- Japanese: Ideogrammic compound (會意): 月 + 戸.
- KangXi: page 975, character 10
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 29299
- Dae Jaweon: page 1426, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2052, character 8
- Unihan data for U+80A9
|simp. and trad.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
|Kanji in this term|
- a shoulder
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove