The form differs between traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, and Japanese shinjitai, as depicted at right. These are represented by the same Unicode code point; see Han unification.
- Traditional Han: Ideogrammic compound (會意): 月 + 戶; the body's gate.
- Simplified Han: Ideogrammic compound (會意): 月 + 户.
- Japanese: Ideogrammic compound (會意): 月 + 戸.
肩 (radical 130 肉+4, 8 strokes, cangjie input 竹尸月 (HSB) or 戈尸月 (ISB), four-corner 30227, composition ⿸戶月 or ⿸户月 or ⿸戸月)
- KangXi: page 975, character 10
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 29299
- Dae Jaweon: page 1426, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2052, character 8
- Unihan data for U+80A9
- kian - literary;
- kuiⁿ/keng/kan - vernacular.
- to shoulder
- to bear
(common “Jōyō” kanji)
肩 (hiragana かた, rōmaji kata)
- a shoulder
肩 • (gyeon) (hangeul 견)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text