Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Affixes attached to the end of Dutch words.
- Category:Dutch derivational suffixes: Dutch suffixes that are used to create new words.
- Category:Dutch diminutive suffixes: Dutch suffixes that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Dutch suffixes by gender: Dutch suffixes organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Dutch inflectional suffixes: Dutch suffixes that are used as inflectional endings in noun, adjective or verb paradigms.
- Category:Dutch words by suffix: Dutch words categorized by their suffixes.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Dutch suffixes"
The following 168 pages are in this category, out of 168 total.