Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Affixes attached to the end of Dutch words.
- Category:Dutch suffix forms: Dutch suffixes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Dutch derivational suffixes: Dutch suffixes that are used to create new words.
- Category:Dutch diminutive suffixes: Dutch suffixes that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Dutch suffixes by gender: Dutch suffixes organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Dutch inflectional suffixes: Dutch suffixes that are used as inflectional endings in noun, adjective or verb paradigms.
- Category:Dutch terms by suffix: Dutch terms categorized by their suffixes.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Dutch suffixes"
The following 170 pages are in this category, out of 170 total.