Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Rohingya lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Rohingya adjectives: Rohingya terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Rohingya conjunctions: Rohingya terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Rohingya morphemes: Rohingya word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Rohingya nouns: Rohingya terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Rohingya numerals: Rohingya terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Rohingya pronouns: Rohingya terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Rohingya proper nouns: Rohingya nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Rohingya verbs: Rohingya terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Rohingya lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 210 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)