Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- I give, put or bring forth; bear, produce, propagate.
- I put forth in writing; publish, exhibit, make known, relate, report, record.
- I proclaim, appoint, elect, create.
- I give up, surrender, abandon.
- I reveal, disclose; betray perfidiously, surrender treacherously.
- I permit to go farther, protract, project; put off, defer; prolong; hand down; bequeath.
Conjugation of prodo (third conjugation)
- “prodo” in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879.