Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(Redirected from up to you)
See also: upto
- Against; next to; near; towards; as far as.
- Go up to the counter and ask.
- I've read up to chapter 5.
- Capable of.
- Are you up to lifting something that heavy?
- Ready for.
- Are you up to the challenge?
- Willing to participate in.
- Are you up to going to the beach?
- As much as; no more than.
- You can make up to five copies.
- Up to that point, I liked her.
- For the option or decision of.
- It’s up to you whether to get the blue one or the red one.
- Doing; involved in (with implications of mischief).
- He looked like a man up to no good.
- Incumbent upon; the obligation of; the duty of.
- It's up to the prosecution to prove that the defendant is guilty.
- (mathematics) Considering all members of an equivalence class the same.
- There’s only one rooted tree with two leaves, up to ordering.
- within the authority or jurisdiction of
against, next to, near, towards
as much as, no more than
the option or decision of
doing; involved in
mathematics: considering all members of an equivalence class the same
- (in mathematics): modulo