Category:West Makian lemmas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
West Makian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:West Makian adverbs: West Makian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:West Makian conjunctions: West Makian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:West Makian determiners: West Makian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:West Makian interjections: West Makian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:West Makian morphemes: West Makian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:West Makian multiword terms: West Makian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:West Makian nouns: West Makian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:West Makian numerals: West Makian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:West Makian particles: West Makian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:West Makian prepositions: West Makian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:West Makian pronouns: West Makian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:West Makian verbs: West Makian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- West Makian adverbs (0 c, 41 e)
- West Makian conjunctions (0 c, 18 e)
- West Makian determiners (0 c, 10 e)
- West Makian interjections (0 c, 5 e)
- West Makian verbs (6 c, 355 e)
Pages in category "West Makian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 840 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- bodo bosi