Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Yonaguni lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yonaguni adjectives: Yonaguni terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yonaguni adverbs: Yonaguni terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yonaguni interjections: Yonaguni terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Yonaguni nouns: Yonaguni terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yonaguni particles: Yonaguni terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Yonaguni phrases: Yonaguni groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Yonaguni pronouns: Yonaguni terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yonaguni proper nouns: Yonaguni nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Yonaguni verbs: Yonaguni terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Yonaguni interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Yonaguni nouns (0 c, 99 e)
- ► Yonaguni verbs (0 c, 11 e)
Pages in category "Yonaguni lemmas"
The following 144 pages are in this category, out of 144 total.