Category:Egyptian Arabic verbs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Egyptian Arabic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Egyptian Arabic verb forms: Egyptian Arabic verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Egyptian Arabic intransitive verbs: Egyptian Arabic verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Egyptian Arabic transitive verbs: Egyptian Arabic verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- Egyptian Arabic verb forms (0 c, 1 e)
- Egyptian Arabic intransitive verbs (0 c, 5 e)
- Egyptian Arabic transitive verbs (0 c, 5 e)
Pages in category "Egyptian Arabic verbs"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.