Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Affixes attached to the end of Portuguese words.
- Category:Portuguese suffix forms: Portuguese suffixes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Portuguese derivational suffixes: Portuguese suffixes that are used to create new words.
- Category:Portuguese diminutive suffixes: Portuguese suffixes that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Portuguese suffixes by gender: Portuguese suffixes organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Portuguese words by suffix: Portuguese words categorized by their suffixes.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Portuguese suffixes"
The following 188 pages are in this category, out of 188 total.