Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Okinawan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Okinawan adjectives: Okinawan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Okinawan adverbs: Okinawan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Okinawan counters: Okinawan terms that combine with numerals to express quantity of nouns.
- Category:Okinawan interjections: Okinawan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Okinawan morphemes: Okinawan word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Okinawan nouns: Okinawan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Okinawan numerals: Okinawan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Okinawan particles: Okinawan terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Okinawan phrases: Okinawan groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Okinawan pronouns: Okinawan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Okinawan verbs: Okinawan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Okinawan counters (0 c, 7 e)
- Okinawan interjections (0 c, 16 e)
- Okinawan morphemes (3 c, 0 e)
- Okinawan verbs (4 c, 56 e)
Pages in category "Okinawan lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 675 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)