Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Okinawan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Okinawan counters: Okinawan terms that combine with numerals to express quantity of nouns.
- Category:Okinawan interjections: Okinawan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Okinawan morphemes: Okinawan word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Okinawan nouns: Okinawan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Okinawan particles: Okinawan terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Okinawan verbs: Okinawan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Okinawan lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 303 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)