Category:Old Occitan terms derived from Latin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Old Occitan that originate from the Latin language.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J L M N O P Q R S T U V X Y Z|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Old Occitan terms borrowed from Latin (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Old Occitan terms inherited from Latin (0 c, 201 e)
- ► Old Occitan terms derived from Ecclesiastical Latin (2 c, 3 e)
- ► Old Occitan terms derived from Late Latin (2 c, 32 e)
- ► Old Occitan terms derived from Medieval Latin (2 c, 12 e)
- ► Old Occitan terms derived from Vulgar Latin (1 c, 66 e)
Pages in category "Old Occitan terms derived from Latin"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 364 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)