Jump to navigation Jump to search
- KangXi: page 292, character 4
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 7320
- Dae Jaweon: page 578, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 2, page 953, character 14
- Unihan data for U+5BEB
- † to place; to displace; to relocate
- † to carry; to relay
- † to express; to pour out (one's heart, troubles, etc.)
- to write (with a pen, brush, etc.); to write down
- to copy; to transcribe
- to follow; to describe; to depict
- to compose (a text or work); to write; to draft; to create
- to draw; to sketch; to portrait
- to sign; to formalise
- † to rent
Derived terms from 寫
- † Alternative form of 卸 (xiè, “to unload; to disassemble”).
- Used in 寫意／写意 (xiěyì, “comfortable; easy; handsome”).
- “Entry #11039”, in 臺灣閩南語常用詞辭典 [Dictionary of Frequently-Used Taiwan Minnan] (in Chinese and Min Nan), Ministry of Education, R.O.C., 2011.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text