Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: 结构
knot; sturdy; to bear (fruit); bond; to tie; to bind
Broussonetia papyrifera; to construct; to form; to make up; to compose
- (archaic) to collude with; to collaborate with
- 張讓、段珪見董后一枝已廢，遂皆以金珠玩好結構何進弟何苗并其母舞陽君，令早晚入何太后處，善言遮蔽；因此，十常侍又得近幸。 [MSC, trad.]
- From: c. 1330 - 1400: Luo Guanzhong, Romance of the Three Kingdoms/Chapter 2
- Zhāng Ràng, Duàn Guī jiàn Dǒng hòu yī zhī yǐ fèi, suì jiē yǐ jīn zhū wánhào jiégòu Hé Jìn dì Hé Miáo bìng qí mǔ Wǔyángjūn, lìng zǎowǎn rù Hé tàihòu chù, shàn yán zhēbì; yīncǐ, shíchángshì yòu dé jìn xìng. [Pinyin]
- When Zhang Rang and Duan Gui saw that Empress Dong's branch of the family had been nullified, they resorted to using bribes of gold and pearls to collude with He Jin's younger brother He Miao and his mother, the Lady of Wuyang. The stipulation was that sooner or later, they would meet with Empress Dowager He and put in a good word so that the eunuchs would be protected. Because of this, the ten regular attendants acquired a new benefactor.
张让、段圭见董后一枝已废，遂皆以金珠玩好结构何进弟何苗并其母舞阳君，令早晚入何太后处，善言遮蔽；因此，十常侍又得近幸。 [MSC, simp.]
|Kanji in this term|
|けつ > けっ
- the assembly or composition of things into a single unified whole
- such an assembly or composition
- a plan or scheme
- (rare) alternative name for 茗荷 (myōga): myoga or Japanese ginger
- splendid, wonderful
- fine, sufficient, tolerable
- (in response to an offer) no thank you, all right, fine, enough
- Īe, kekkō desu.
- No thank you, I am fine.
- Ano eiga wa kekkō omoshirokatta ne.
- That film was quite interesting, wasn't it?
- 可也 (kanari, “quite”)