Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Of native Korean origin.
박 • (bak)
- 바가지 (bagaji) gourd shell (as a dipper)
- 호로 (葫蘆, horo) (obsolete) gourd, calabash
- 호로병 (-甁, -byeong) (original, obsolete)
- 호리병 (hori-byeong) (current use) gourd shell (as a bottle)
- 박다(bakda) : to hammer, to put(hit) something strongly to the ground or wall; to fuck(slang, to have sex with someone)
- 박자(bakja): rhythm, beat.
- 박동(bakdong): heartbeat.
- 박치기(-chigi) headbutting 치다 means to hit (someone)
- 박진감(bakjingam): liveliness, exciting, dynamic.
- 박장대소(bakjangdeso): to applaud with laughter
- 박력(bakryuk): have power, driven, energetic.
- 두레박 draw bucket
- 박물관(bakmulgwan): museum
- 박람회(bakramhwe): exposition, exhibition
- 박사(baksa): Doctor's Degree, PhD.
- 박타다(baktada): To split a gourd into half. 타다 means to split bean or gourd into half.
- 박해(bakhe): to persecute someone, to oppress
- 박멸(bakmyur): extermination, eradication.
- 박수(baksu): to clap one's hands, to applaud.
- 박쥐(bakjwee): bat
- 강박(gangbak): obsession
- 반복(banbok): repetition, repeat.
- 박빙(bakbing): close game, neck and neck
- 박살(baksar): to smash, shatter into pieces.
- 박식(bakshik): knowledgeable, 박학다식(bakhakdashik): versatile.
- 박대(baked): to treat poorly, inhospitable.
- 도박(dobak): gamble
- 박탈(baktar): deprive of, to be taken away
- 박테리아(bacteria): bacteria.
- 박제(bakje): taxidermied(stuffed)
- 박격포(bakyukpo): mortar
- 박애주의(bakehejuwee): philanthropist.
박 • (Bak)