The character commonly used in Japanese is 姫 (
U+59EB). Note that the Korean form is written with 𦣝 as the right component, which is the historical form found in the Kangxi Dictionary.
姬 (radical 38, 女+7, 10 strokes, cangjie input 女尸中中 (VSLL), four-corner 41417, composition ⿰女𦣞(GHT) or ⿰女𦣝(K))
- KangXi: page 260, character 23
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 6230
- Dae Jaweon: page 526, character 24
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1049, character 15
- Unihan data for U+59EC
- imperial concubine
- A surname, used by the ruling family of the House of Zhou
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- Alternative form of 姫.
姬 (hiragana ひめ, rōmaji hime)
- 姫: princess; woman; prostitute; a kind of glue
姬 • (hui) (hangeul 희, revised hui, McCune–Reischauer hŭi, Yale huy)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text